Network AdministratorAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
SALES INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY! (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Advertising Sales InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. Commission is also offered for this position. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Conduct market research
- prospect new businesses
- Cultivate a positive relationship with new and existing clients
- Develop and maintain marketing materials
- Attend weekly team meetings
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
As an Ad Sales Intern, you’ll be one bringing home the bacon for the magazine! You’ll not only gain amazing experience in Ad Sales, but you’ll also be helping a Startup get off the ground by selling ad space on our new website. Plus, we’re willing to provide commission for any sales made! If your looking to gain some experience in digital sales, while working for a young, fun, and upbeat Startup, then apply now!
***Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com***
- Ability to write a clever and engaging sales pitch
- Confidence in your ability to negotiate and build relationships
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service
- Some past sales experience preferred