- Internships /
- Sales /
- AFLAC Marketing / Sales Intern - Summer 2015 Scholarship Contest and Commission Opportunity
Sales Associate - Event Marketing FirmCopmass Events
Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
AFLAC Marketing / Sales Intern - Summer 2015 Scholarship Contest and Commission OpportunityBookmark This
14 Wall Street - Suite 8C
New York, NY
Posted: January 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSUMMER INTERN 2015 CASH SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST. AT AFLAC THERE ARE NO LIMITS TO YOUR SUCCESS.
* If you qualify - you can elevate your internship to a whole new level with our scholarship contest.
* The top 10 interns will receive a cash scholarship ranging in the amounts of $5,000, $3,000, $2,500 and $2,000; all except the $2,000 category will also win a trip to AFLAC WW HQ.
* Don't take our word for it. To see more about the contest or what previous Interns have said....
* Please go to: aflac.com/salesinternship
After reading this entire post, if you're interested in this dynamic opportunity - please contact me and advise why you think you are the right fit for this position.
Meantime: Take A Look at our Fabulous Company -
AFLAC - Very Short List of Accolades
* Ranked as top 100 companies to work for - 16 consecutive years by Fortune Magazine
* Most Ethical Supplemental Insurance Company Globally - 7 consecutive years by Ethisphere Magazine
* #3 Brand (the Duck) in the U.S.
AFLAC is not a "regular" - or boring - insurance company.
* We're not health insurance or property and casualty insurance.
* We offer supplemental insurance products which help fill in gaps health insurance doesn't pay for.
* One of the many reasons people love us: We pay them cash benefits within 4-7 days.
The skill sets you'll acquire will help in whatever industry and/or career you move forward with.
What You Will Learn Interning @ AFLAC - A Business-To-Business Model
* Learn how to market one of today's best known brands in the U.S.
* Learn how to prospect for clients, get appointments and close
* Find out what motivates people to buy-in
* Learn about pre and after tax issues and one of the most highly charged topics in the U.S. today - the Healthcare Reform Act
* Work at one of the most highly motivating companies where the attitude is always positive, the air is charged with energy and people have fun while working
* Attend a stand-up presentation and see how that is different than a face-to-face sell
* Have the opportunity to make money - commission based. (That's the "paid" part.)
Responsibilities- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member. Our interns are important!
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email, social media and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills