Sales/Marketing Team MemberSeraphina International
Business Development / Sales InternBiros Septic & Drain Cleaning, Inc.
OwnerGILL TRUCKING LLC
Business Development / Sales InternKong Digital
Business Development / Sales InternFortress Consulting Group
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Sales Intern for Self-Publishing SchoolSelf-Publishing School
Aflac Sales InternBookmark This
1803 Research Blvd, Main office - several offices in MD and DC
Posted: April 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an internship that will give you hands-on experience and competitive earnings?
As an Aflac Sales Intern you will gain work experience in a professional business-to-business sales environment that will allow you to balance work, studies and fun, while being backed with the support of a Fortune 500 company and industry leader.
*Several offices located throughout Maryland and DC
• Use the power of social and in-person networking to reach CEOs, business owners and HR managers to determine which voluntary benefits programs suit their employees best
• Make a difference by connecting with existing policyholders to provide service and support
• Build and maintain client relationships by working the Aflac Way
RequirementsQualities of an Aflac Intern
• Desire to help others and make a difference
• Drive and determination
• Vibrant personality and professional presence
• Entrepreneurial and team spirit
• Desire to work with the leading provider of voluntary benefits at the worksite
• Collaborative culture and work environment
• Sales coaches and mentors to help you build your business
• Cash scholarship opportunities for qualified candidates
• High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns
• Competitive commissions
• Add professional work experience to your resume by gaining hands-on experience
• Kick start your career by participating in an internship program that could lead to a job that moves where you need it to