Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Aggressive Sales LeadBookmark This
9250 Bendix Road N.
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGamersOnline seeks aggressive sales leads to join its growing sales force in the Columbia area. This opportunity will be both challenging and highly satisfying. As a sales lead, you are in full control of your ability to generate wealth and maintaining your work-life balance.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to all existing or potential sales outlets.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly reports, weekly work plans, and monthly/annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive documents.
- Manage relationships with existing clients to ensure client satisfaction and overall customer retention.
- Resolve customer complaints by investing problems; developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
RequirementsThis role is a part-time or full-time contracting role with a commission based pay structure with incentives for reaching milestone sales goals. The role has a minimum of ten hours per week required.
In addition to this, you will be required to attend a weekly sales meeting (every Wednesday at noon) in person or via conference call on off-weeks.
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Acquisition, Sales Analysis
Preferred - C Level Selling