Sales Development Intern NeededGreeks Love Rainbow Sandals
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
wholesale sales assistance- temporaryNothing to Wear, Inc
Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
Sales Representative InternshipFlorida Business Consulting
Business Development / Sales InternTronixSystem
Aggressive Sales LeadBookmark This
9250 Bendix Road N.
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGamersOnline seeks aggressive sales leads to join its growing sales force in the Columbia area. This opportunity will be both challenging and highly satisfying. As a sales lead, you are in full control of your ability to generate wealth and maintaining your work-life balance.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to all existing or potential sales outlets.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly reports, weekly work plans, and monthly/annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive documents.
- Manage relationships with existing clients to ensure client satisfaction and overall customer retention.
- Resolve customer complaints by investing problems; developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
RequirementsThis role is a part-time or full-time contracting role with a commission based pay structure with incentives for reaching milestone sales goals. The role has a minimum of ten hours per week required.
In addition to this, you will be required to attend a weekly sales meeting (every Wednesday at noon) in person or via conference call on off-weeks.
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Acquisition, Sales Analysis
Preferred - C Level Selling