customer service representative internArizona Beverage Company
Sales InternNPG of Monterey-Salinas CA LLC
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
Appointment SetterBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDomain Borough helps businesses acquire neighborhood level domains that send their website to the top of Manhattan's business search engine results.The product we use to accomplish this is a domain name, example: www.midtowndentists.com for a dentist in Midtown.
We need help with scheduling sales appointments with dentists. We pay $200 for every appointment set that closes. Appointment Setters discover some basic information regarding our clients budget, authority to execute, need for the product, and timing for marketing expenses, and schedule the appointment.
I'm ready to bring on a new person ASAP so send an email with your LinkedIn link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Priority goes to people who call in - 4049870830
- Develop new relationships through phone, email, and social media communications in order to establish meetings with decisions makers at dental firms
- Assess the prospect's needs, explain Domain Borough’s solutions, qualify the prospect, and schedule meetings for Sr. Account Executives to begin their sales process
- Research potential targets and identify key players and contact those targets by using creative strategies and tactics
- High School Diploma
- 1 + years of experience in a market/sales development role
- Self-motivation and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, highly automated sales environment