Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Assistant Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
Celtic Commercial Finance
4 Park Plaza Suite 300
Posted: July 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCeltic Commercial Finance is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MB Financial Bank, N.A. MB Financial Inc. (NASDAQ: MBFI) is the Chicago-based holding company for MB Financial Bank with nearly $15 billion in assets. For over 100 years, MB has been helping their customers, grow, manage and protect their financial assets. MB has a proud tradition of providing relationship-driven financial solutions to privately-held, middle-market businesses as well as to small businesses and individuals who work and live in the communities they serve. Celtic is proud to be a part of MB’s rich history.
Assistant Sales Representative: This is a part-time, entry-level sales position for candidates pursuing a bachelor’s degree. You will receive comprehensive training from a direct mentor where you will learn how to sell to a sophisticated clientele (senior level finance officers, CEOs and Presidents.) After completion of this program, you will have mastered the essential foundation of selling.
- Provide comprehensive financing and marketing solutions for the acquisition of technology, medical and other business equipment (i.e. manufacturing, medical, production equipment, etc.)
- Focus on business development, lead generation, and client relationship management
- Produce daily results by using innovative methods to advance the sales process and close deals over the phone quotas and goals
- Understand market, territory, and industry developments
- Develop new leasing opportunities, negotiate lease structures, and financing transactions
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Strong phone presence and intense desire for success
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Competitive nature with a solid work ethic/Self-Starter
- Must be pursuing a BA/BS degree
- Flexible hours, 20-29 hours/week