Intern Field Sales RepresentativeLED Fundraiser
College Financial Representative - Northwestern Mutual DenverNorthwestern Mutual
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Business Development / Sales&Marketing InternYay Panties
Customer Service Representative InternUniCareer LLC
Sales RepresentativeRekless Creations LLC
Sales Ninja InternPearIt
Seeking Sales intern for FiDi Video Ad AgencyLNC Productions
B2B Sales AssociateBookmark This
2141 Industrial Pkwy. Ste. 204
Silver Spring, MD
Posted: September 20 2016
DescriptionAflac, a Fortune 500 company is a world leader in corporate benefit packages, and is seeking a Business to Business Sales Associate to pitch commercial accounts in the DMV area. We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to work in a professional business environment. Management opportunities are available. If you are new in the field, we will provide the best training in the industry. If you are experienced in business management, administration, and sales, we will give you the support to ensure your success. We work as a team, so our success is directly measured by your success!
We are currently seeking to fill a Business-to-Business Sales Associate position for B2B sales at the Silver Spring regional office.
ResponsibilitiesThis position includes, but is not limited to:
• Educating business executives of existing Aflac products, services and benefits.
• Demonstrates effective leadership skills to supervise and guide new agents.
• Cultivate relationships with customers and the community to establish business growth.
• Pitch products and services.
• Develop presentations, and advise business executives on local, national, and international industry trends.
• Listen to customer requirements and present efficiently and effectively to make the sale.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close the deal.
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed company and personal goals.
• Attend team meetings and share best practices with colleagues.
• Previous sales or administrative work is preferred.
• High school diploma or GED required. (Bachelor’s Degree Preferred)
SkillsRequired - Hardworking, Personable, Coachable
Preferred - Sales & Marketing Alignment