Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Basketball Training Company Seeks Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
THINK. WORK. PLAY! LLC
Posted: August 05 2016
Company Location: Laurel, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoin a retired professional basketball player, Olympic Gold Medalist and UCLA Alum to assist her fast growing company. Think. Work. Play! LLC is looking for innovative, creative, self starting, enthusiastic interns to push this company towards continual growth. While growing revenue is the top goal, this internship will give you great insight if you're considering entrepreneurship. Be apart of change! www.ThinkWorkPlayBasketball.com
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Articulate Communicator, Friendly Personality, Goal Oriented, Customer Follow-up
Preferred - Sports Coaching, Sales and Marketing, Social Media