Entry Level Management TraineeTMG Concepts
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Business Development / Sales InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Are you an Entrepreneur? Business Development & Sales InternshipBookmark This
Posted: July 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInnov8 Marketing develops premium iPhone and Android apps for local small businesses. We provide a functional solution to businesses looking to improve their marketing and customer engagement activities. We have developed an innovative approach to small business and community advertising. We will share our revenue model and outline our business strategy with selected candidates.
At the culmination of the internship period, select interns will be offered an opportunity to continue developing a new market full-time. Do you have what it takes to build a business you can continue to grow after graduation? Are you competitive enough to be our number one intern and future business partner? If so, please apply today.
Interns will be considered independent contractors, with titles of Area Business Developer, unless any formal employment offer is created. Applicants must currently reside in the United States of America, we will not be sponsoring any Visas with this internship opportunity.
During the internship, you will be eligible for compensation based on your sales performance.
ResponsibilitiesCandidates will be solely responsible for the development of their local neighborhood advertising network, including sales to local business owners and on-going growth of consumer user base.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Network with local business owners in your assigned area to build advertising network
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the sales cycle of potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a self-controlled environment and effectively meet area development expectations
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Ability to create and execute a business / marketing plan
- Enough DRIVE to exceed in building your own business