STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Walmart Secret Shopper AssignmentSecret Shopper
Blue VAlley Vineyard and Winery Business Development / SalesBookmark This
Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery
9402 Justice Ln,
Posted: February 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Valley Vineyard and Winery located in Delaplane, VA is looking for a highly motivated Sales and Marketing intern to help with New Business Development and Marketing. With 17,000 vines across 63 acres of rolling hills in the Virginia countryside, Blue Valley’s bucolic setting offers 360° views of some of the most beautiful vistas below the Mason Dixon. The winery and vineyard are owned and operated by the Zissios family, whose deep love of wine and old-world sensibilities have been blended into every acre and bottle we produce. Our mission is not only to produce delicious wine, but to also bring friends and family together to create unforgettable memories. Leading the charge on the development of the distinct pallet of Blue Valley wines is world class, award-winning winemaker John Levenberg. Blue Valley's state-of-the-art 20,000 square foot facility offers many options for both corporate events and weddings. We are looking forward to hiring an intern interested in helping us growing and develop our events market.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Event Marketing, Event Based Marketing, Sales & Marketing Alignment
Preferred - Wine Knowledge, Wine Marketing