Sales/Marketing Team MemberSeraphina International
Business Development / Sales InternBiros Septic & Drain Cleaning, Inc.
OwnerGILL TRUCKING LLC
Business Development / Sales InternKong Digital
Business Development / Sales InternFortress Consulting Group
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Sales Intern for Self-Publishing SchoolSelf-Publishing School
Sales Representative / Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Tessemae's All Natural
Posted: July 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Tessemae's All Natural is a hand-made salad dressing and marinade company in Annapolis Maryland. Tessemae's is real simple, sugar-free, gluten-free and vegan! All delicious and nutritious and spreading a healthy lifestyle.
We're a family owned company that is growing rapidly and needs support with our quickly growing company. You can learn a little about us here:
We're looking for people to help build our company into the healthiest brand available. This position is a great flexible part-time position. Whether you’re a full time student, 9-5er looking for some extra cash or stay at home mom looking for a job we have an opening for you! We're looking for people with an entrepreneur spirit to promote within our organization to all levels of our company.
Tessemae's is looking for representatives to establish a local face with a local brand. A Brand Ambassador/Sales Representative for Tessemae's is to generate excitement, brand awareness, and increases product sales through event sampling and promotions at Whole Foods Market, other local markets, and events.
Job Title: Brand Ambassador/ Sales Rep/ Marketing
Job Purpose: A Brand Ambassador/Sales Representative for Tessemae's is to generate excitement, brand awareness, and increases product sales through event sampling and promotions at Whole Foods Market, other local markets, and events. Demo availability and sales goals vary based on store location.
Responsibilities*Engage with Dairy/Grocery/Produce teams, build a relationship with Whole Foods Market and increase Tessemae's awareness.
* Encourage sampling
* To have a knowledge base of all Tessemae's products: be familiar with ingredients of all products.
* Engage customers and create Tessemae's brand awareness
* Promote and educate consumers on Tessemae's products
* Advanced communication and sales skills
* Increase product sales by reaching and maintaining the bottle sales goal given
* Prepare products on scheduled food items while approaching customers
* To clean equipment and demo workstation after event
* Set up a general demonstration area; focus on high traffic areas near the product.
* Checking IN & OUT of customer service at every demo.
*A friendly, outgoing personality; confidence and enthusiasm to engage and sell to retail shoppers
*Ability to prepare and serve food samples utilizing required cooking apparatus
*Reliable transportation to/from the specified event location
* Capability to do light physical work, such as carrying and setting up demo table (approximately 10 pounds)
* To have the ability to stand for a minimum of three-six hours