Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Business Administration InternshipBookmark This
Xerox, Copy Solutions Inc
901 Corporate Center Drive Suite 580
Monterey Park, CA
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCopy Solutions, Inc. is a Xerox Authorized Sales Agency that provides “REAL BUSINESS" Internship program to help students learn Fortune 500 Sales Management Process.
- Business Administration
- Political Science
We provide our hard-working interns the following tools to enable them to learn, grow, and succeed:
• A training program that focuses on selling “world class” Xerox products and competitive technology information
• Personal coaching from our top sales professionals to give guidance and focus
• Real business skills to successfully deal with actual Xerox customers at all corporate levels
• The opportunity to develop your business acumen through a real world, business scenario while representing Xerox Corporation
• Time-management and organizational skills to meet deadlines and go above and beyond in a fast-paced environment
• Challenging projects that will cultivate creativity and problem-solving abilities
After Completing Our Internship Program, You May Receive The Following Benefits:
• Hands-on Business Experience
• Resume Building
• College Academic Credit (Professor Approval Required)
• Recommendation Letter (If Exceed Expectation)
Get Started On Your Future Today:
You will have at your disposal the support and reputation of Xerox Corporation with the flexibility of a small company. Over the years, this formula has helped many college students apply their business skills and realize their full potential. We encourage you to consider joining our team.
If you are interested in partaking in our internship program, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approved, we will schedule an office interview.