Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Business and Medical Supply SalesBookmark This
KMG Consultatnts, Inc
1935 County Rd B2 W
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionK.M.G. Consultants Inc. specializes in business and medical supply sales. We represent an agglomeration of Fortune 500 companies that provide both office and medical supplies. We are looking for individuals to help us acquire new business in the medical field as well as the general business field.
• Medical supply sales training
• Business supply sales training
• B2B sales training
• Team-based work environment
• Personal, professional and leadership development
• Networking opportunities
• Weekly bonuses
• Travel opportunities
• Full-time work
We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust, and challenge. We provide full training and career advancement is based on performance rather than seniority. We offer the best if you are willing to be the best version of yourself.
Responsibilities• Meeting campaign sales objectives
• In-person presentations to business customers
• Increasing brand awareness
• New customer acquisition
• Communicate effectively with our team members and our clients' consumer accounts
• Train and develop team members on client updates and basic account management
• Maintain relationships on behalf of our clients
• Be able to take on a leadership role and additional responsibilities as we continue to grow
Requirements• Must be punctual (8AM–5:30PM)
• Ability to dress business professional
• A positive attitude
• Willing to challenge themselves professionally
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work with a team
• Dedicated, motivated and persistent