- Internships /
- Sales /
- Business and Sales Internship for a Student-Ran Graphic and Web Design Company
Business and Sales Internship for a Student-Ran Graphic and Web Design CompanyBookmark This
Posted: October 16 2015
Company Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFuerza Design is a student-owned and operated web and graphic design firm. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are composed entirely out of students who work together across the country. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for creating opportunities and working with our design team to ensure that our customers receive a superior service.
As previously mentioned, we are all college students here and understand that there is often a great deal of skepticism surrounding sales internships, so we want to be as straightforward as possible. As a member of our team, you will have sales goals that you will have to strive towards, but never hard quotas. You will never be asked to invest any of your own money (unlike other sales internships), you will never be asked to recruit or sell to family and friends, and you will never be forced to be in an uncomfortable position.
Responsibilities include reaching out to local and national clients over email and often phone, managing clients, creating proposals, closing sales, and of course, receiving high commissions for your work! We will provide you with a company email, information, sales material, and everything you need to get started.
This is an online opportunity and because of that, you will be able to work when you want and as much as you want. Out of respect to the rest of the team, we ask that you plan on spending a minimum of 5-10 hours per week (but we understand conflicts come up and we won't hold that against you).
We are looking for individuals who hope to major in business, marketing, psychology, communications, or related majors and are interested in expanding their résumé in a meaningful way while making high amounts of experience and money.
Students can receive up to $400 per website, logo, graphic, or any of our additional services. Some sales agents who have worked with us in the past have made over $1,000 per week only selling 2-3 websites. This internship does not require any previous experience in web or graphic design, but knowledge in Photoshop, Wordpress, Illustrator, or similar software does not hurt. This internship is as relaxed or as intense as you want. That being said, our most successful employees/interns are the ones who put in the most time and effort.
This internship historically has been very selective, so please be sure to provide a meaningful application explaining why a sales position will not only benefit you financially, but will also help your studies and will make you a more well-rounded individual. As mentioned above, no previous experience is necessary, and this will serve largely as a learning experience.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Contacting potential and existing customers through email, phone calls, and face to face
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Ability to be on Slack (instant messaging software) while working
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- On average, at least 5-10 hours/week to work with us
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and sales goals
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education in marketing, business, psychology, communications or other relevant majors
In order to get a better understanding of the people we are interviewing, please send us a meaningful application letting us know about you.
SkillsRequired - Email, Face to Face Sales, Dedicated, Enthusiastic
Preferred - Advertising Sales, Business