Junior Account Associate to support the Account Management and Sales Team teamSCM
Energy Sales InternshipAroundCampus Group
Inside/ Lead SalesElite Sports Miami
Summer Sales/Marketing InternDOWNTOWN MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Business Development Health ApprenticeBookmark This
Isaac HW Joseph
350 W Broadway
New York, NY
Posted: January 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWE ARE A BROOKLYN BASED HOLISTIC, HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER IN NEW YORK. OUR PERSONAL TRAINING SERVICE IS DEDICATED TO OVERALL DEVELOPMENT OF OUR CLIENTS. WE A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO PERMANENTLY TRANSCEND OUR CLIENTS PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AS WELL AS THERE LIFE. OUR CORE GOALS FOCUSED ON BODY, MIND & SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT, WORK-OUTS ARE DESIGNED TO SUIT OUR CLIENTS PERSONAL, PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL NEEDS.
Our goal is to approach fitness in a more mindful way in order to improve lives and living in a healthy way. If you want to help us build our community on health and wellness this might be the place for you. Our core values being mindfulness, self-love community, achievement, integrity, passion and excellence. We create an environment where everyone is welcome. Our team truly cares about our members and their personal goals as well as holding our teammates to the highest standards.
Join our team and help us promote a healthy lifestyle one person at a time.
Our Website: http://the29now.com/
Responsibilities- Regular Posting to various platforms to attract new clients
- Research & Outreach to new content & promotional partners
- Manage Social Media Accounts - set up scheduler such as Buffer to promote consistency in posting
- Support with monthly newsletter content aggregation
- Manage Event Calendar and publish to website
- Manage FB Event Calendar
- Manage Google Drive Folders
- Manage Newsletter
- Develop & update Company House Manual w/ house rules, resources, procedures, etc.
- Support Team w/ keeping running smoothly
- Support Clients with any of their needs
- Apply for grants/fellowships/competitions
- Write & syndicate stories promoting our content on aligned media networks
- Followup with email inquiries
- Help develop and implement time bank
- Facilitate connections between team and partner
- Develop resource sharing platform