Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Business Development / Sales Intern in B2B SaaS startup at San FranciscoTagove
Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Business Development, Sales EmphasisBookmark This
Core + Craft
PO Box 1612
Posted: July 22 2015
DescriptionBusiness Development, Sales Emphasis Intern-to-hire
Posted on July 26, 2015
Are you tired of working for a company that doesn’t value all of your skills? Do you wish you had more creative freedom? Are you looking for an opportunity to help build a savvy digital marketing agency with your lead management and sales skills? Core + Craft, a digital marketing agency, is currently looking to build our expertise in search engine marketing, social media, mobile, local marketing & behavioral marketing.
We are seeking a part-time business development intern. This ideal candidate will be instrumental in cultivating and growing accounts through. This person understands our offering and how it can create programs that target and maximize the reach of brands or specific communications campaigns. In addition to interfacing with the Core + Craft team, this candidate will work directly with the marketing and communications director from concept to completion of lead development programs. Knowledge of CRM and lead management software such as Interakt, HubSpot or Salesforce a plus. Strengths should demonstrate a dedication to excellence and a passion for relationship selling.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling to leads and closing deals within various projects. This role will allow the candidate an opportunity to showcase a complex and diverse project within their portfolio. We want a candidate who is ready to branch out and use their creative freedom on day one of their journey with us.
● This is an internship-to-hire opportunity. Please note, this internship is unpaid
● Pending performance, option to transition to a paid position after 6 months may be offered
● We are willing to help you apply your internship towards college credit
● Intern must be ready to start working on projects independently on day one
● Title is negotiable
● Flexible hours
● Work from home
● Intern must have access to personal computer, Google Hangouts and camera for virtual meetings, reliable internet and necessary programs
● Occasional team meetings are held in Addison/Carrollton area of the metroplex. If approved, you may virtually remote in for team meetings
● We are not able to provide employee sponsorship at this time or in the near future
About Core + Craft
As a start up formally formed in 2015, we help businesses and not-for-profits coordinate digital marketing initiatives to communicate succinct messages. With lead management and marketing automation we help our clients to speak with consistency, on time and on topic to your audience. Focused on brand equity, our designers and writers are committed to clearly communicating brand promise. For more on all we offer, http://www.coreandcraft.com/about-us
ResponsibilitiesKey Duties and Responsibilities
As a business development intern with a sales emphasis at Core + Craft, you will be the face of our company and responsible for achieving a quarterly and sales quota based on opportunities sourced. You, along with our team, will be responsible for maintaining and growing an existing client list and prospecting future clients that will contribute to meaningful revenue and strategic business opportunities for the company. There are two parts to this role:
1) Lead development and management
● Prospect and develop revenue-generating leads
● Enter prospects into our CRM tools
● Communicate offerings and unique value-proposition via email, over the phone, through in-person meetings
● Collaborate with team to develop presentations and formal campaign proposals for your meetings
● Understand client/brand challenges and goals to make recommendations to drive the business forward
● Report and track all revenue including sales activity through our CRM tool
● Participate in networking events / Entertain clients to build stronger relationships
● Ability to effectively manage a schedule with a minimum of 5 client engagements
● Willingness to travel within the Dallas and North Dallas areas
● Demonstrate ability to learn to forecast revenue accurately
2) Account management
● Oversee all internal account activities
● Ensure work is meeting client expectations. Monitor project scope during execution and identify when a change of scope occurs and prepare for discussion on the best course of action.
(Note: Must have all of the experience listed below):
● Ready to spearhead project and work independently from day one
● Able to commit 15 hours per week for a minimum 6 months or 2 semester terms
● 3+ years experience in lead development (you may include enhanced school work)
● Experience developing presentations and presenting
● Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about developing new business
● Experience executing lead development programs and closing sales, preferably integrated programs that utilize multiple channels
● Deep experience in social media strategy across all platforms and communications channels, including but not limited to Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Foursquare
● Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
● Proven track record of excellent client counseling, including strategic thinking, verbal and writing skills
To apply, please go to our website at www.coreandcraft.com and fill out our application which is located under the Career page.