Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Business Development / Inside Sales Rep – PaidBookmark This
MYZEAL IT Solutions LLC
229 N Central Ave
Posted: June 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMYZEAL IT Solutions is Southern California based IT company doing business from past 5 years. We have developed more than 300 Web and Mobile apps for 200+ clients. Currently 80% of our revenue comes from United States. We have technology expertise in iPhone & Android Apps, .NET, Salesforce, Open Source, IBM Cognos and many more. We are a fast growing IT company having more than 150+ employees across the globe.
Currently we are looking for energetic, dynamic and self driven team members (2) for our Sales and Business development department situated at California. We shall develop the know-how of our Services, Business Models and other related skills through training and mentoring.
The work culture is open, flexible and transparent. Apart from our employee engagement activities in free lunches, get together, healthcare insurance, we involve our employees in Strategy process building activities.
We are currently offering fixed salary + handsome incentives to those who are willing to take up the challenging but growing role with us.
Responsibilities• Generate new leads by emails, calling and other mediums
• Entering data and status on our centralized CRM
• Responsible for sending proposals to the prospects
• Account management for the new and current clients
• Should be open to meet clients for face to face meetings if necessary.
• Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on targets vs. achievement
Requirements• Confident in handling rejection in Sales process
• IT Services Sales experience a plus
• Passion for technology
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Bilingual (English & Spanish) is an advantage
SkillsRequired - B2B Sales, MS Office tools, Cold Calling, Lead Generation
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy, Business Growth Strategies, Business Strategy