Partnership Development and Marketing Sales CoordinatorReptide Media Inc.
Sales and Marketing | Entry Level and InternshipsBuckeye BBC
Sales Management TraineeDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
GAIN UNPARALLELED EXPERIENCE / THE ULTIMATE RESUME ADDITIONTelescope Pictures
Sales AnalystHankook Tire Company
LuxMgmt. Group: seeking winning, dynamic interns to assist our ADMINISTRATION+MANAGEMENT TEAM!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Development InternBookmark This
Genisys Software, Ltd,
1345, Avenue of the Americas,
New York, NY
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
DescriptionGenisys Software Ltd (www.genisys-group.com), is a 25+ years old software development company with 600+ software developers providing Web, Mobile App, Cloud Development and BPO services. With our office in NYC, London and development center in Bangalore, India, Genisys can offer its client cost effective solutions, while maintaining localize support.
Business Development Intern (BDI) work is to initiate the sales cycle with new and target customers. BDI works in conjunction with Genisys Sales team and is responsible for cold calling and appointment setting activities. Although there is a "team" environment, each BDI works independently and is measured by individual contribution.
Fantastic position for those in college/university or just out of college/university who are looking for a career path and would like to give sales a try. Attributes we look for in BDI: self-starters/entrepreneurs with keen work ethic who are motivated, diligent, and positive. Good communication skills (both written and oral) are a must.
This is a flexible position with for sales career development; most internship programs last three months. It is possible, if a candidate has exceeded expectations during the internship period, that he/she be offered a full-time Business Development Representative (BDR) position.
ResponsibilitiesDuties & Responsibilities
- Conduct prospecting cold calls and send emails to targeted companies in order to create qualified leads.
- Schedule appointments for sales team.
- Follow-up and Track Appointments that have occurred
- Use multiple lead-generation tools to build calling database.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, political acumen, maturity, credibility, confidence and unquestioned integrity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Collaborative, with strong focus on teamwork.
- Confident and comfortable making decisions.