Business Development / Sales InternDarling Gourmet Biscotti
Junior Account Associate to support the Account Management and Sales Team teamSCM
Energy Sales InternshipAroundCampus Group
Inside/ Lead SalesElite Sports Miami
Summer Sales/Marketing InternDOWNTOWN MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development InternshipBookmark This
175 Varick St
New York, NY
Posted: November 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout this position
Happie is changing the way awesome talent finds great companies. By replacing endless coffee meetings, phone screens, and that awkward first interview with a fun online speed-recruiting experience, Happie is a fresh way for candidates to find and explore new career opportunities.
We are seeking a Business Development Rep (BDR) to join our quickly growing team in New York. This is a great opportunity to join our rapidly scaling sales team and position yourself for quick career growth. In this role, you'll be a vital part of the rapid expansion we have set in motion.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a tip-of-the-spear salesperson who loves to create relationships with new customers. You are unafraid of prospecting and can find ways to reach even the most hard-to-find contacts within an organization. You are fast on your feet and personable, competitive, detail-oriented, optimistic and a great team player. You will only feel accomplished once you’ve reached and exceeded your goals. You’re open to the adventure a start-up brings and are ready to take on whatever comes your way as the company grows.
ResponsibilitiesWHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will create new business relationships for Happie as we expand into new cities. You will identify likely prospects, present the Happie value proposition, sign new customers to the Happie platform, and secure their attendance at their first Happie event. This is a high-volume, transactional sale where you’ll be closing business every day. You will be measured on the number of contracts signed and new customers attending events and there is huge potential for earning commissions and accelerators.
- A sales background (one year minimum) with experience in selling to B2B clients. Experience in HR technology or recruiting is a plus.
- You are a salesperson through-and-through with a passion for delivering high-value solutions to our customers and you have an impressive sales success record.
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking.
- Comfort and fluidity with all things internet – researching companies, tracking down contact information.
- Organized and accustomed to working with a CRM tool.
- High-energy, self-motivated, walk-through-walls to GSD!
- Your career is just getting started, but you have the desire to learn your market and make your mark. You will do whatever it takes.
- Energetic, hard-working, competitive and open-minded – someone who can’t wait to beat every goal they are handed.
- You’ll help build the strategy and direction of our company by getting in early.
- No suits here! Come to work comfortable.
- Flexible working environment.
- Work with an amazing team.
- Be a crucial part of a quickly growing company.