Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Business Development InternshipBookmark This
Search Solution Group
2201 South Boulevard, Suite 300
Posted: March 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSearch Solution Group is an executive recruiting firm located in South End Charlotte. We are a team orientated, assertive, dog-friendly, and outgoing culture-centered company that is searching for an energetic Business Development Intern.
Responsibilities• As a Sales Intern, you will use your strong organizational and detail oriented skills in this opportunity to learn about our organization, meet our people, and gain experience in executive sales recruiting.
• Research Sales Leads from LinkedIn, and our competitors (researching job titles/ description and providing a list of companies where our competitors have business)
• Review and obtain information/alerts through Indeed and other career websites
• Retrieve, organize, and update our hot candidates and other internal tracking groups
• Email blasts
• With existing/new sales leads - retrieve all aspects of contact and search potential
new client lead sources
• Through LinkedIn/ other career media sites conduct research/data pulling
• Research candidates/clients for background information
• Ability to help organize and understand our candidate system - lists, track responses,
and any resulted job orders or Individual placements in a data compiling software
• Maintain and update records so that all stakeholders are kept up to date and the
interview process flows smoothly
• While there is no "cold calling" involved in the role, the successful candidate must be
adept at picking up the phone and initiating calls to candidates
• Research best practices in Recruiting and Human Resources
• Assist with updating information and support of new projects
• Help with the creation of new team goals
• Track different data sets, and jobs/positions the recruiting team is working on
Requirements• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
• Ability to handle confidential information using mature judgment
• Must be an extremely perceptive and organized person who is capable of relating to
individuals at all levels
• Must give careful attention to assigned duties and prompt execution of all work
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and
coordinate a variety of projects
• Strong customer service skills, good communication skills and courteous telephone
• Must be a team player with the ability to work independently
• Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
• Highly proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook