Business Development / Sales / PR InternBlue Square Concepts
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Sales RepresentativeSurace-Smith Group
Sales RepresentativeBugge Agencies
Sales RepresentativeCosta Agency
Sales RepresentativeDiulus Agencies
Business Development Internship - Fall ProgramBookmark This
300 Washington Street, Suite 850
Posted: May 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Business Development internship at inSegment nurtures a hands-on learning environment. We take great pride in being a teaching agency, so interns are invited to observe and - when interested - even involve in operations across all departments.
During this internship:
You will gain insight into the brave new world of online marketing and its applications in businesses of all shapes and sizes.
You will be offered the opportunity to observe and operate through the sales cycle, from the ground up.
You will learn how to research, identify, and initiate contacts with valuable prospective clients from various industries.
You will be taught how to develop strategies and approaches that sell, including:
- how to initiate and sustain communication with prospects,
- how to prepare for meetings,
- how to create eye-catching, meaningful presentations,
- how to build rapport and showcase great value for money,
- how to segment prdesospects databases and tailor interactions accordingly.
You will obtain invaluable communication, networking, problem-solving, and negotiation skills that will prove useful throughout your career.
You will learn how to set realistic Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and, more importantly, how to reach them every time.
You will have access to insightful statistical data and powerful Customer Relation Management (CRM) applications, and you will be trained to maximize their tremendous potential.
- Learn well, learn fast
- Become part of the team’s dynamics
- Participate in department meetings
- Interact with colleagues across all departments
- Operate with databases, analysis tools and CRM applications
- Participate in the creation and delivery of sales presentations
- Write comprehensive reports
Other concentrations are welcome