SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Ripa Wear College Ambassador ProgramRipa Wear
SALES, SPONSORSHIP PERSONFemales in Comedy Association
Remore Sales Internship Positon International businessLiveonriviera.com
Sales Internship (Paid) - St. Louis, MODaktronics Inc.
Sales Internship (Paid) - Edmonton, AB CanadaDaktronics Inc.
Business Development/ Lead GenerationBookmark This
Posted: February 13 2015
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur product is great... fun and creative. We make cool TV commercials and YouTube viral videos!
Noble Digital uses bleeding-edge technology to distribute a brand's message, anywhere it needs to be.
This includes everything from ComScore 100 publishers... to niche blogs, respected by influential taste-makers.
We use the same digital media tools that Fortune 500s use for their own campaigns which includes creating a demographic strategy to find them online, and based on their behavior, deliver your message when they actually are searching for it.
We are seeking a HUSTLER!
The Wolf of Wall Street... wrapped in lamb skin...
You have the gift of gab
and know how to sell ice to Eskimos.
Our services have a long-sales cycle, which means you know how to nurture like nobody's business.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
RequirementsPRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH SALES CALLS A MUST!
UNDERSTANDING OF BUSINESS and BUSINESS CYCLES important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Cold Calling, CRM software, Assertiveness, Sales Leads, Knowledge-hungry Learner, Focused Execution, Warm Calling, Internet Leads, Lead Development
Preferred - Business Development, Highly Detailed, Account Sales Strategies, Nurturing