Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Customer Service RepresentativeMolina Gujral Agency
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Sales InternshipAflac Pasadena
Sales Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales InternPied Parker
Business Development / Sales InternThe Angelillo Group
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development/ Lead GenerationBookmark This
Posted: February 13 2015
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur product is great... fun and creative. We make cool TV commercials and YouTube viral videos!
Noble Digital uses bleeding-edge technology to distribute a brand's message, anywhere it needs to be.
This includes everything from ComScore 100 publishers... to niche blogs, respected by influential taste-makers.
We use the same digital media tools that Fortune 500s use for their own campaigns which includes creating a demographic strategy to find them online, and based on their behavior, deliver your message when they actually are searching for it.
We are seeking a HUSTLER!
The Wolf of Wall Street... wrapped in lamb skin...
You have the gift of gab
and know how to sell ice to Eskimos.
Our services have a long-sales cycle, which means you know how to nurture like nobody's business.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
RequirementsPRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH SALES CALLS A MUST!
UNDERSTANDING OF BUSINESS and BUSINESS CYCLES important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Warm Calling, Sales Leads, Internet Leads, CRM software, Cold Calling, Lead Development, Assertiveness, Knowledge-hungry Learner, Focused Execution
Preferred - Business Development, Account Sales Strategies, Highly Detailed, Nurturing