MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-January 2018Roller Rabbit
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-Open StartRoller Rabbit
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
Business Development / Marketing InternBookmark This
Concord International Group
2380 Vantage Drive
Posted: November 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a qualified intern to join our Sales/marketing/ team. This intern will be able to take phone calls, take orders, gathering customers & market information and compiling into a data base. Be able to creating marketing strategy and perform price analysis to occupy more market shares.
Candidate will be responsible for their travel expenses for coming an interview.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Taking phone calls, orders,
- Sales support
Requirements- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Access)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Has music background
-Ability to work with team or independently