(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Creative Sales Booking AgentTUA
Sales/Marketing Team MemberSeraphina International
Business Development / Sales InternBiros Septic & Drain Cleaning, Inc.
OwnerGILL TRUCKING LLC
Business Development / Sales InternKong Digital
Business Development / Sales InternFortress Consulting Group
Business Development / Marketing InternBookmark This
Concord International Group
2380 Vantage Drive
Posted: November 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a qualified intern to join our Sales/marketing/ team. This intern will be able to take phone calls, take orders, gathering customers & market information and compiling into a data base. Be able to creating marketing strategy and perform price analysis to occupy more market shares.
Candidate will be responsible for their travel expenses for coming an interview.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Taking phone calls, orders,
- Sales support
Requirements- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Access)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Has music background
-Ability to work with team or independently