SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-January 2018Roller Rabbit
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-Open StartRoller Rabbit
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Internship in China C137 - Assistant Merchandiser (not virtual)MTA Network
Business Development (Remote)Bookmark This
CCG & Associates Enterprises
Posted: March 10 2016
Company Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a strong-willed, professional college student to join our internship team!
This is a remote position that will require you to reach out to people that are a part of our network and discuss our services and how we can assist them. We provide consulting services to small businesses nationwide and work directly with the owners to ensure their business is as successful as possible. Our services are based on what is in the best interest of the client.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Sales, Phone Etiquette, Dependable Team Player, Accountability, Patience, Solid computer skills, Proficient Typing Skills, Professional, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Social Media Marketing, Word, Sales and Marketing, English & Spanish languages