Sales/Marketing Team MemberSeraphina International
Business Development / Sales InternFortress Consulting Group
Client Manager / Mobile App SupportTapWalk
Financial Representative InternNorthwestern Mutual
Sales & Marketing Internphoenix ventures
FreezeCrowd Social Media Sales RepresentativeFreezeCrowd, Inc.
Gift Shop / Retail InternshipThe Butterfly House
Business Development / Sales InternGet Ya Life Kits
Business Development Representative InternshipBookmark This
8833 Gross Point Road, Suite 202
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOneIMS is looking for an energetic Business Development Representative (BDR) intern to help drive engagement through our inbound marketing and demand generation campaigns. The BDR will be responsible for generating interest and leads for the inside sales team. The ideal candidate should have a track record of top performance and organizational skills to handle a high volume of leads each day. This role will allow you to gain experience in sales and marketing and would prepare to become an Account Executive.
OneIMS is an inbound marketing agency located in the greater Chicagoland area. At OneIMS, we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their sales and marketing goals. We believe we are one of the best in the industry and are constantly looking for candidates who are just as passionate about marketing as we are.
At OneIMS, you will enjoy a great working environment, plenty of perks, a nurturing leadership team, and caring co-workers. Apply for this position if you think you could make OneIMS even better!
Responsibilities- Conducting high level conversations with Senior Level executives
- Utilizing the best sales 2.0 technologies to track engagement
- Prospect using Linkedin and other tools
- Nurture opportunities with a goal of moving the prospect through the sales process
- Generating new business opportunities through outbound and inbound lead generation campaigns
- Schedule inbound marketing assessments
- Understand the needs of the prospects to effectively communicate the value of OneIMS' services
- Collaborating with marketing and sales team
Requirements- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital native with excellent technical skills to learn new tools
- Must be self motivated, tenacious, and self-starters
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with inside phone sales is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com/other CRM a plus
- Strong relationship-development skills
- Working knowledge of lead nurturing systems is a plus
SkillsRequired - Sales and Marketing
Preferred - B2B Sales