Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Business Development /Sales Associate - IT servicesBookmark This
Pacific Data Integrators
5710 Lonetree Blvd
Posted: November 27 2015
DescriptionPacific Data Integrators was originally founded with a focus on data integration in the energy sector. When the market crashed in 2009, PDI took advantage of the opportunity to hire talent that other companies were letting go. This growth allowed PDI to expand in many industries and focus on data management as a whole.
PDI now provides services across all verticals and continues to grow as a leader across every sector of data management, from Big Data to Data Science. Our team’s talent is what sets us apart from our competitors and we continuously seek out the foremost talent of the technology community to give you the best result possible.. To meet our growing demand and manage our brand with increasing growth we are seeking specialist who can lead our Sales efforts in the bay area. Ideal candidate must be open to travelling to the bay area, OR and Southern CA. He/She must have an aptitude for technology/website and social media and must be willing to travel for various corporate events. Need aggressive personalities with a can do attitude and the ability to multitask and an aptitude to learn new things.
• Development and creation of marketing communications collateral, including advertisements, direct mail pieces, brochures, letters, newsletters, seminar invitations, newsletter articles, etc.
• Develop and implement ongoing marketing campaigns
• Create and maintain sales funnel with prospective customer contacts
• Maintains relationships with current clients and evaluate cross sell up sell of IT services and products
• Oversee the distribution of marketing collateral through direct mail/email prospecting initiatives as well as distribution of client communication, and reporting on results.
o Help develop, execute and monitor individual marketing campaigns (email, social media, PPC, direct mail, etc.)
o Help develop/update marketing collateral (data sheets, info graphics, postcards, etc.) using Photoshop, InDesign
o Have a passion for social media and know how to engage people
• Assist management team with other aspects of presenting a positive corporate image – internally and externally – through advertising, Request for Proposals (RFPs), public relations and other communication efforts.
o Manage various company sponsored events, booth design, poster and graphics
o Be responsible for corporate image at these tech events that has over 5-10k technology worker attendance
o Must be able to lead these events and be able to travel independently
o Your goals will include:
- write and submit 2 press releases every month
- increase our social media community by 20% in the next 3 months
- update and manage our marketing calendar to ensure ongoing marketing activities on a monthly basis
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Mass Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or English preferred.
• 0-2 years experience in selling technical product or services preferred
Experience can have been gained through college experience.
• Strong Print and Web Design skills – work samples required. Adobe PhotoShop, Wordpress, InDesign and Illustrator experience greatly preferred.
• Strong writing and composition skills required. Superior knowledge of grammar and writing styles required. Ad copy and/or editorial writing experience preferred.
• Intermediate editing skills required and ability to manage company website huge plus
• Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Deadline-oriented, strong multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Newspaper experience considered valuable
• Must have the willingness to learn various technical terms and be interested in technology field
• Detail-oriented and ability to follow through on all pending task
• Pacific Data Integrators is a drug free environment with zero tolerance policy