Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-January 2018Roller Rabbit
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-Open StartRoller Rabbit
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Business Development / Sales Intern at Medicis CommunicationsBookmark This
310 THIRD AVE. SUITE A-1
Chula Vista, CA
Posted: November 04 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedicis Communications is a full-service marketing agency that has been in business since 1979. One of our functions is to promote the services we offer and to attract new clients. We are currently looking for ambitious students with excellent communication skills (if you are bilingual, that is a big plus) that are trying to gain some real-world experience in the field of marketing.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Ocassionally traveling to see potential clients
Requirements- Ability to collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to read, write, understand and speak Spanish is not a requirement, but it would be very helpful.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Degree or equivalent education
-Experience in sales is not required, but it would be ideal.
SkillsRequired - Advertising Sales, B2B Marketing, Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising, Broadcast Media Sales
Preferred - Bilingual