Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- ArkansasOdyssey
Business Development / Sales Intern for Candy Sales and Marketing CompanyBookmark This
Golick Martins, Inc.
Golick Martins, Inc. - 140 Sylvan Ave.,
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Posted: February 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGolick Martins, Inc. is looking for a qualified intern to join our sales/marketing team. Primary function will be to assist the Vice President of Sales, and other members of our sales and marketing team, in various facets of account call preparation, sales and marketing analysis, specifically as it pertains to sales trends and new item introductions. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales / marketing.
Responsibilities- Develop Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations that will assist in major account call presentations.
- Attend and document account call presentations, providing accurate recap of the meeting, including personal insights and opinions.
- Analyze sales trends using internal information, as well as IRI / Nielsen data.
- Will assist in expanding our social media presence, as well as understanding and studying the impact of our clients’ social media ventures, as it pertains to our market.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education with a minimum of 60 College Credits
- Must have personal means of transportation
SkillsRequired - Exceptional verbal, Customer Follow-up, Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred - Bilingual