(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Business Development / Sales Intern for Video IT StartUp company NYCBookmark This
21-03 44th Avenue
Long Island City, NY
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSnowSugar VIdeo IT StatUp started Nov 2015 try to build our company culture like KYOCERA, MindValley and Zappos.
SnowSugar Video will provide video marketing membership site to support local business and creators.
This Sales Intern position need a great Passion to learn!
: : Leaning Real Time from our team and each others : :
- Assist admin tasks
- Create Sales Pitchfow
- Help writing sales pitch documents
- Organize and plan Cold calls/visits/emails
- Help creating power point presentation slides
: : Project Goal : :
* 30 loval businesses to support per month
* Enjoy your internship
* Educated weekly with new information
Would you like to challenge this project?
If you are interested in learning about selling services along your passion, this is great internship position to learn how to built a sales flow.
This position is Unpaid. We don't charge tuition for you to learn from us. (^_-)
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education