Sales InternNPG of Monterey-Salinas CA LLC
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
701 B St, Suite 1000
San Diego, CA
Posted: January 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCordial is a progressive email and mobile marketing platform. Built on the newest technology, we're disrupting a 15 year old industry. We help retailers, publishers, travel booking sites, community sites (dating, job boards, gaming) create more memorable experiences for consumers through email and mobile marketing. Imagine shopping on your favorite retail clothing website...you browse for boots on your mobile phone or tablet, you browse for jackets on your desktop computer and add your jacket to your shopping cart but then leave for class and don't complete your order. Later in the evening, you receive an email reminding you of the items you left in your shopping cart and an offer to get $10 off the pair of boots you were looking at on your mobile device. The email prompts you to complete your purchase but also notes that they have your items in stock at the closest store to your current location. That's true real-time cross-channel marketing and digital marketers just do not have the tools or resources they need to do this well. We're located in an incredible office space in downtown San Diego and founded by a seasoned team of software executives and fun loving San Diegans.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Direct prospect outreach via LinkedIn, email, phone
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
-Competitive sports background is a major plus
-Must be a self-starter but ongoing strong mentorship and training will be provided, we're looking for team members that can evolve and grow their career with Cordial, not short term fix, this is your opportunity to make what you want of it