MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-January 2018Roller Rabbit
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-Open StartRoller Rabbit
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
ATG Concepts, Inc.
1300 Hampton Ave. Suite 109
St Louis, MO
Posted: June 28 2016
DescriptionATG Concepts, Inc. is a sales and marketing firm in the St. Louis area that represents Fortune 500 clients. Our mission is to empower and develop eligible candidates to reach their professional and person goals. We currently have 60 offices nationwide and have begun our expansion into Europe as well. Our main focus is to extend this same opportunity to candidates who apply.
We are looking for quality individuals to train and advance through our sales and marketing team. This entry level, full time applicant must have a positive and enthusiastic demeanor and work well in a strong entry level team environment. This position involves face to face sales and marketing to new business prospects.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills
Preferred - Sales, Marketing