ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Account Executive- Entry LevelThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
McClean Family Insurance Agency
4357 13th ave s ste 107
Posted: March 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMcClean Family Insurance is dedicated to being the right choice for Auto insurance, Home (Homeowners and Renters), Life insurance, Business insurance, Umbrellas, Boat and Recreational Vehicle insurance and a whole lot more.
We are looking for someone who is nearing completion of school and is looking to the next step in life. The intern position will help develop real life sales and marketing situation experiences. Today's real life interaction with clients and prospects will provide knowledge and confidence that an educational setting can not. The intern position can lead to a career for the right individual. The insurance and financial planning industry can be a very rewarding career.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Facilitate inbound/outbound marketing activity
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education