Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
13740 Research Blvd
Posted: June 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Telvida is a specialist IT and telecommunication solution provider. We build on our knowledge and expertise in IT and Telecommunications technologies in the provision and management of specialist solutions.
We help clients plan, build, support and manage solutions to achieve their business communication goals; drawing on our experience in networking, security, storage and communication technologies and our unique skills in consulting, integration and managed services to create customised client solutions.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education