Partnership Development and Marketing Sales CoordinatorReptide Media Inc.
Sales and Marketing | Entry Level and InternshipsBuckeye BBC
Sales Management TraineeDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
GAIN UNPARALLELED EXPERIENCE / THE ULTIMATE RESUME ADDITIONTelescope Pictures
Sales AnalystHankook Tire Company
LuxMgmt. Group: seeking winning, dynamic interns to assist our ADMINISTRATION+MANAGEMENT TEAM!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNetwork Maxer is a full service Twitter and Instagram management agency that automates client account activity to maximize organic account growth and increase interactions.
NetworkMaxer.com is looking for people to fill the following internship positions:
-2 Business Development/ Sales Interns
This internship would start immediately, is done remotely and pay is commission based. The time commitment would vary with each position, but on average, our interns average around 5-14 hours a week. On top of commissions, bonuses are a possibility based on performance and reliability.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and potentially face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Work Well Independently, Deadline Driven
Preferred - Sales, Internet Marketing, Social Media Advertising