AFLAC Sales and Marketing/Entrepreneurship ProgramAFLAC
Sales and Business Development Internship at a San Francisco Software StartupBadger Maps
Sales internship with Silicon Valley based technology companyMobileForce Software
Digital Forensic Sales InternLIFARS
Campus Sales Exec - University of NebraskaOdyssey
Campus Sales Exec - Oklahoma StateOdyssey
Campus Sales Exec - WisconsinOdyssey
Campus Sales Exec - IUOdyssey
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
One Vision Marketing And Advertising
120 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ
Posted: August 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCustomer Service Representative
Responsible for providing excellent customer experiences by facilitating in-store events.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage communications and relationships with community, team, management, etc.
· Track the logistics of in-store events:
Including space expectations, production, facilities requirements related to in-store events and activities.
· Adhere to established policies and procedures related to:
Safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures,
as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities,
including those of the Federal ATF.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good attention to detail
What to look forward to:
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Schedules
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education