Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Triangle Toner and Ink
Posted: June 15 2016
Company Location: Raleigh, NC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionB2B Sales/Account Representative
Compensation range Hourly + Commission
General Summary We are a growing retailer of printer supplies (Toner cartridges) looking for a hard working go-getter to join our sales team . The Sales Rep is responsible for generating new business through B2B prospecting and cold calling. The Sales Rep will be responsible for calling on small to medium size businesses through phone and personal sales calls and securing new accounts. Once new accounts are secured, the sales rep will maintain contact and call on the customer for repeat orders. You must be a natural “hunter” who enjoys the process of pursuing new business.
• Achieve new accounts opened goals (10 – 15 new accounts per month once established)
• Achieve productivity goals (15 - 20+ total calls per day)
• Utilize CRM system to manage activity & follow ups with prospects
• Provide general education and product knowledge to buyers, owners, and staff as necessary
• Must have excellent level of communication skills both verbal and written, as well as strong organization and customer service skills.
• Must have ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Honest, reliable and hard working with a positive attitude.
• Must display professionalism at all times
• Proven success in expanding client relationships and maximizing account potential
• Experience in the Printer supplies industry.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Goal-driven leader, Organization Skills, Outgoing, Personable
Preferred - Printers, Laser Printers, Printer Support, Tech Savy