ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Account Executive- Entry LevelThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: July 19 2015
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLifestyles TV, www.lifestyleschannel.com (which aims to explore and introduce to diverse lifestyles content in English to global audiences, has paid opportunities, below, for students and recent graduates. Among the areas of coverage are the Bollywood entertainment industry, so the opportunities might be a great match for students interested in covering or learning more about covering entertainment in general.
Lifestyles TV has a talented team of professionals, with many years of experience in India and US. Lifestyles TV will supply all equipment and software. All positions listed would hold the opportunity for voice-over or on-air work.
Also, students would be credited on Lifestyles TV for their contributions:
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Generating and delivering sales for ads and commercials placement on TV
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Advertising Sales
Preferred - Advertising, Advertising Sales