Sales InternNPG of Monterey-Salinas CA LLC
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Long Arm Mechanics
109 E. 41st Street
Garden City, ID
Posted: September 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLong Arm Mechanics and Boise Auto Salon are innovative companies working to provide complete customer and car care for clients in the Treasure Valley. Long Arm Mechanics has been in business for over 5 years providing maintenance and repair to all makes and models of vehicles. Boise Auto Salon is a newly formed company providing a variety of detailing and mobile car wash packages. Emphasis for this position is set on customer satisfaction, great working relations and promoting brand awareness. Your primary role would be selling mobile car wash, detailing and oil change packages, at almost half the standard industry rate. The primary responsibility will be business to business (B2B) sales. B2B sales will always be person to person interaction, and almost every American needs the basic packages you will be providing for them. Our sales packages are well defined & easy to understand to assist in clear communication with our customers and team. Our established mobile wash team is available and organized for an efficient 7 days a week, and our master mechanics are trained to handle any repair.
Responsibilities- Business to business sales with client followup and retention
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Clean driving record & reliable transportation
SkillsRequired - People Skills, Self-driven, Accountability, Connecting People, Sales and Marketing, Coordinating Schedules, Sales Leads, Administrative Capabilities, Initiative, Business to Business Sales
Preferred - Scheduling Management, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Sales Channel Development, Marketing for Small Business