Business Development / Sales InternThe Prime Enterprise Group
Paid Sales Internship with opportunity for Entry Level Position upon graduationPride Products Distributors
Customer ServiceWesfarmers Limited
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Paid Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
230 west wells street
Posted: July 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLyceum, based out of Milwaukee, WI, one of the nation’s fastest and most dynamic strategic marketing consulting firms, promises to deliver all of it's clients a 100% return on their investment. The core of our firms success lies with the relationships we have with our clients, customers, community and most importantly, our staff. We work with our clients in aiding their business development and business-expansion needs to meet their monthly and annual key performance indicators (KPIs).
Our proven systems for achieving results are trained in such a way that even the newest member of our staff can perform above industry standards within two weeks. Our intense hands-on workshops are among the many reasons why we exceed our clients expectations.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education