Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: March 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNoble Stitch is a startup men's bamboo fiber sock company. We crowdsource bold designs from around the globe and let our customers vote for the winning designs on our website (www.noblestitch.com). Right now, we are focusing our energy on finding retail distribution opportunities. If you are a college student interested in sales and marketing in the retail world, this the internship for you. THIS IS HOW YOU GET PAID: If you land a store, you will receive 20% commission for the first year. If you land a sale online, you will receive 10% commission of that sale.
Responsibilities- Identify retail stores in our target market both in your area and around the world
- Create a google spreadsheet/ document with pertinent information regarding retail distribution
- Communicate with retail buyers for men's boutique clothing stores over the phone and through email
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Ability to use google spreadsheet and documents
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Sales, Marketing
Preferred - Sales, Google, Apparel, Graphic Design, Design, Social Media, Advertising