Sales InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternJust Shirtin The Issue
Agent Query Letter Package Sales & Marketing AssociatePulse, LLC
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternD'isolana
Sales and Marketing InternPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: July 10 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOperation R.O.C.C. (rescuing our children & community) is a non-profit organization focused on at-risk youth and their poverty stricken communities. The organization is mainly volunteer and intern-run.
Interns should be self-starters who are proactive. You will get to work with the President, Board of Directors and community volunteers who all volunteer their time. This will allow you to build your network for future job opportunities and to support your growth in education.
This position can be virtual but if you are in Broward or Miami-Dade County you will be able to get hands on experience at our various events including our new partnership with the New Miami Stadium (formerly Sun Life Stadium). The internship is year-round and rotating, but the intern will need to provide a clear start and end date.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - English, Communicaitons
Preferred - Sales, Business Development