(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Creative Sales Booking AgentTUA
Sales/Marketing Team MemberSeraphina International
Business Development / Sales InternBiros Septic & Drain Cleaning, Inc.
OwnerGILL TRUCKING LLC
Business Development / Sales InternKong Digital
Business Development / Sales InternFortress Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1933 S. Broadway 11th Floor, Suite 1152-A Los Angeles, CA 90007
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew and up and coming Fragrance company is in need of dynamic, independent and goal oriented intern to create sales and marketing for existing prospects. Create new data bases from collected leads. Work closely with team members to create email, social media, direct mail campaigns to increase sales.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education