Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
PO Box 20051
Posted: July 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA local variety magazine that publishes monthly for the Cumberland County area. Intern must be in the general area. Transportation is required. Sister publication opportunities also available as well as other opportunities. Potential to become a permanent position if so desired. Training provided and leads provided. Opportunities to represent the magazine in various networking situations.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing or obtained a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
-YOU MUST BE IN CUMBERLAND COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA OR A COUNTY SURROUNDING CUMBERLAND