SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Ripa Wear College Ambassador ProgramRipa Wear
SALES, SPONSORSHIP PERSONFemales in Comedy Association
Remore Sales Internship Positon International businessLiveonriviera.com
Sales Internship (Paid) - St. Louis, MODaktronics Inc.
Sales Internship (Paid) - Edmonton, AB CanadaDaktronics Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Summit Benefit Partners, LLC
1823 Dodson Avenue
Fort Smith, AR
Posted: May 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSales Preview Experience
This internship is designed to provide individuals with basic knowledge of the insurance industry and to
provide insight into the functions of an independent insurance sales consultant.
The ideal candidate for this position is enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual with a proven
record of professionalism and success in fast-paced environments.
The individual selected will receive a comprehensive hands-on job shadow experience to learn the ins
and outs of employee benefit services from a national leader in the industry.
Suggested skills include:
• Energetic, self-starter
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Prior sales, recruiting or marketing experience is a plus
• A strong desire to learn what it takes to run an independent business
• Participate in training sessions to understand more about the company, prospecting and how our
salespeople start a career with Colonial Life.
• Job shadow District General Agents and Agency Development Managers to understand the
process of building relationships with local business owners, coordinating a new account and
enrolling employees in their benefits.
• Attend business appointments and observe sales managers conducting presentations with
• Assist account coordinators with organizing on-site benefit enrollments and sit in on an enrollment
session at local employer.
• Participate in call clinics to understand and gain knowledge about the importance of
communication skills, and how these skills are essential.
Upon successful completion, strong candidates may be eligible for long-term career opportunities.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education