Simple Admin/Clerical Data Entry Typist Work at Home
Admin/Clerical Work at Home Simple Data Entrycmb
Supervisor / Receptionist Work From Homehire now
Data Entry Customer Service Admin/Clerical Work at Homeamb
Part Time Work From Home Data Entry Onlineprodigy
Business Development / Account Executive - Fiber Optic Internet SalesEverywhere Wireless
Nonprofit Liaison & Sales InternMobile Apps for Charity
Business Development / Sales InternOphir Energy Plc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Glamour Dolls, Inc.
900 County Avenue
Posted: July 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlamour Dolls is a cosmetics company, designed with girlie girls at heart. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and co-founder Jessica Romano. You might recognize Jessica from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. Combining her obsession with makeup and experience in the industry, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing start-up company and looking for creative and enthusiastic interns to join our off beat Glamour Dolls family and work environment. This is a perfect internship for someone interested in start-up businesses, marketing and sales.
Those seeking College Credit, it is no problem!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Assist in presentation preparation
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Ability to work 2-3 times a week