Medical Billing SpecialistAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Sales InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Sales Recruiting/ Internshipeateria
Social Media & Community Management InternDB Business Solutions
Business Development / Sales Intern ( Spanish Speaking )E.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Graphic Design InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Black Parent Magazine
Posted: February 29 2016
Company Location: Bethesda, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Black Parent Magazine is an online digital magazine. The company sells sponsorship packages to advertisers. The interns would be responsible for working with the sales team to conduct company research to select potential prospects, to update contact databases and assist in client services. The intern will help run digital marketing campaigns on Linked In and other social media platforms. A diligent, motivated self starter is required. Only exceptional candidates need apply.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education