Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
world bankcard services
10855 fairfax blvd
Posted: June 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorld Bankcard Services believes in investing in our greatest resource: our employees. We encourage our staff to take advantage of any and all opportunities for professional development and support personnel in their efforts to improve their skills and try something that may be outside of their comfort zones.
Responsibilities• Establish collaborative, solution oriented relationships with new business customers. These may include retail shops, restaurants, grocery stores, convenience stores, gas stations, and more. If they accept credit cards, we can help them!
• Generate leads and develop new business through active networking, canvassing, B2B and other sales-oriented activities.
• Develop and deliver concise and effective presentations to prospective merchants, both in person and by phone.
• Handle the end-to-end sales process including negotiations, writing up customer orders and completing required paperwork, coordinating with customer service, and following up on order status.
• Seek out developing trends in customers' respective industries to be able to foster a consultative, ongoing relationship.
• Develop and engage in continuing understanding of payment processing and merchant services.
• Work with other account executives and managers to formulate marketing campaigns and promotions
Requirements• Entrepreneurial, hunter mentality coupled with need for continuous learning and desire to leverage new technology
• Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships in a B2B sales environment, and a track record of achieving challenging goals and exceeding expectations.
• Diverse experience networking and prospecting using a variety of sales skills including face-to-face meetings, social networking, attending networking events and joining service organizations
• Strong sense of urgency coupled with a keen focus on quality and customer service. Proven ability to exceed clients’ expectations
• Bilingual and Multilingual candidates are strongly encourages to apply