Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Account Executive- Entry LevelThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
2140 Westwood Blvd. #215
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a luxury ground transportation specializing in chauffeur services in vehicles such as sedan, SUV, van, and buses. We are looking for someone that has experience working with LinkedIn, and utilizing its tools to research potential clients, generate leads, and set up appointments for presentations in order to gain new accounts.The right candidate needs to have experience in:
Sales and Marketing
Be an Expert in utilizing LinkedIn and Social Media
You need to be highly organized and have high attention to detail. You need to be energetic, positive, focused, and relentless.
This position can grow to long term for someone that wants to grow within the company ranks. Please email us your resume along with contact information. Please be specific about your work experience, skills with different computer programs as well as your knowledge in social media, and sales.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Sales, Sales and Marketing, Cold Calling Experience
Preferred - Setting Appointments, Marketing and Sales, Social Media Management