Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
SALES INTERNMoms Need Help Too, LLC
How about an Internship at the company that is disrupting Enterprise Sales?SwarmSales, Inc.
Sales AnalystJ.B Hunt
College Intern - Travel Intern - Morrow/SouthLake, GAThe Auto Club Group
Business Development / Sales InternCoFit
Community Management InternshipWalgreens
Business Development / Sports Sales ExecutiveBookmark This
r3Play Sports Network
Posted: August 12 2015
Company Location: Duluth, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt SportyVids, our mission is to give athletes in every sport a professional video production service to help showcase their unique gifts and abilities. SportyVids delivers your highlights with exceptional quality and professionalism designed to launch your athlete into the next level.
We are looking for a baller Business Development / Sales Intern. Someone who loves seeking new opportunities daily within the Sports & Media space. This includes but not limited to amateur and professional sport biz related opportunities.
This is a commission only based sales 1099 opportunity. We do have a generous commissions & incentive plan which can be very lucrative based on volume of booked business.
If this is you, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education