Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
Business Development / Sports Sales ExecutiveBookmark This
Posted: August 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt SportyVids, our mission is to give athletes in every sport a professional video production service to help showcase their unique gifts and abilities. SportyVids delivers your highlights with exceptional quality and professionalism designed to launch your athlete into the next level.
We are looking for a baller Business Development / Sales Intern. Someone who loves seeking new opportunities daily within the Sports & Media space. This includes but not limited to amateur and professional sport biz related opportunities.
This is a commission only based sales 1099 opportunity. We do have a generous commissions & incentive plan which can be very lucrative based on volume of booked business.
If this is you, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education