Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Account Executive- Entry LevelThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Entry-Level Management TraineeEmpire Consulting Group
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeEmpire Consulting Group
AT&T Sales RepresentativeBe410
Social Selling / Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
12 Welch Ave
Posted: March 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStrategis seeks a Business Development Representative to join our successful inbound marketing agency. Competitive and self-motivated? Do you have sales experience? Do you want to join a fast growing agency? If you answered yes to all these questions then let’s talk.
STRATEGIS is bringing traditional branding and digital marketing together. By integrating disciplines, we harness the power of creativity, technology, social media, research, and strategic thinking to help clients achieve and succeed. Our team is experienced and outcome-driven. Strategis is a full-service shop offering a complete range of capabilities. We’ve done it all—broadcast, interactive, direct, print—and we’re always looking for new ways to cut through.
Responsibilities- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (60 and 80 calls per day)
- Develop and implement prospect communication plans
- Work with sales and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of presentations
- Schedule and conduct online presentations
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Update CRM as needed
The hours and days are reasonably flexible but we are looking for a commitment of 15 - 20 hours per week. The internship is unpaid but there will be a stipend of $500 at the end of the internship.
about 15 hours a week
No High School students.
Requirements- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The aptitude to master our CRM
- A competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- Attention to detail
- Previous sales experience were you exceeded sales quotas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education